Social App Development
We have over five years of development experience in Social Applications, including Facebook and Twitter apps.
Read more →
We use WordPress to create CMS web sites, and we can develop plugins to achieve extra functionality.
Read more →
Web Site Development
If you don’t need a CMS driven website, we can create a static one for you, or help you update your existing web site.
Read more →
Bespoke Web Design
We can design and develop a web site just for you. Or we can help you choose an off-the-shelf design to suit your needs.
Request a quote →
Backup and Maintenance
Already have a web site and hosting? We can help with server management or backing up your web site.
Request a quote →
Everything Else In Between
We can also help you with domain name registration, SSL certificates, SEO and lots more.
Request a quote →
Ask us for a personalised quote…
Tell us what you need and we’ll get back to you with a personalised quote.
LATEST FROM BLOG
- 03 May, 2018Facebook is continuing it's overhaul of it's APIs and developer platform, requiring more permissions to be reviewed manually before they can be used by end-users. An email and notification has gone out to developers informing them of new permissions that need to be reviewed by 1st August 2018 to prevent loss of functionality. (more…)
- 23 March, 2018There are lots of big names on the internet, with popular sites like Instagram, Amazon, Twitter, LinkedIn and more dominating most people's top visited sites. But did you know that most of the sites or apps you use are probably owned by one of a handful of companies? (more…)
- Keeping track of the image requirements for the various social networks can be exhausting, especially since they seem to be ever-changing. Luckily, WeAreTop10 commissioned an updated infographic for all the image sizes for the top social networks, including Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Instagram. (more…)
- 02 February, 2017LinkedIn teamed up with Column Five on an infographic containing information from new e-book The Secret Sauce: How LinkedIn Uses LinkedIn for Marketing, which reveals how the professional network used it's own platform to optimise it's marketing efforts. For example, using a statistic in your post can increase click-through rates and impressions. (more…)
- 02 January, 20172016 has been a busy year for Nueta, and 2017 is set to be be even more so. 2016 saw us working with a number of start-ups and established companies in various sectors including Banking, Health & Fitness, and Loyalty. We would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. (more…)
- 27 October, 2016Twitter's verified account have been around for years, usually reserved for celebrities and popular brands and other important accounts. Twitter now allows other types of accounts to be verified too, including music, television, film, fashion, government, politics, religion, journalism, media, sports and business accounts. This infographic from SurePayroll provides a handy guide to the application process. (more…)
- 26 October, 2016Google has created a massive open-source font-family called Noto, supporting 800 languages and 110,000 characters. The font covers every single symbol in the Unicode standard today, and took five years to complete. The name Noto comes from the phrase ‘No more tofu’, which also refers to the blank ‘⯐’ character usually seen when a symbol cannot be rendered on the user's system. (more…)
- 30 March, 2016
- 01 March, 2016Online security is a ever-growing problem, with recent increases in data breaches and hacks. But would you change your behaviour if you suffered a security breach? A recent study by VPN provider Hide My Ass! of 2000 respondents shows that only 56% of victims have made any type of permanent behaviour change. (more…)
- 14 February, 2016LinkedIn can be a powerful marketing platform if used in the right way. As it's primarily a business-focused social network, it can be used to find a new job, identify potential clients and generate leads. The below infographic can help you optimise your profile to attract leads or head hunters. (more…)
- 05 January, 20162015 was a great year for Nueta. We worked on a mix of large and small projects for a number of clients last year, including quite a few R&D projects using new technology. We're looking forward to what 2016 has in store for us, and would like to take this opportunity to wish all our readers, clients and suppliers a Very Happy New Year! (more…)
- 04 November, 2015Facebook has made is easier for local businesses to get their page verified, allowing businesses to gain trust with consumers and fans. You can get your page verified in a few minutes by following these six simple steps (publicly listed phone number required). (more…)
- 15 September, 2015As more and more consumers start using social channels for customer service, it's even more important that businesses keep up with consumer demand. A new infographic from Sprout Social shows that the number of customers turning to social media for customer support continues to increase—up 21 percent in the last two quarters. But, response times have increased by four percent, and the overall response rate has decreased by 2.5 percent. (more…)
- Recent reports have shown that organic reach for posts on Facebook is declining as more content competes for space on a user's newsfeed, together with Facebook wanting businesses to spend money on adverts. There are up to 100,000 factors that can influence whether your post appears on someones newsfeed and the below infographic from Kissmetrics examines the issue. (more…)
- With the release of Graph API v2.3 back in March 2015, Facebook also announced the depreciation of a few of social plugins, including the Like Box Social Plugin. This frequently used plugin will stop working on June 23rd 2015, and as a result, you'll need to upgrade to the newer Page Plugin. (more…)
- 15 May, 2015The Internet has many innovations that that have been useful to users, and even loved by some. But there are others that most people hate. This infographic by StudyWeb.com shows seven of the most hated Internet innovations you will encounter online. In fact, many of them are everyday occurrences we've learned to live with. (more…)
- 05 May, 2015With over 400,000 posts published on Facebook every minute, moderating content becomes as vital part of the ecosystem. But how does Facebook actually moderate the content? It all comes down to Facebook's 800+ moderators across the globe. (more…)
- 20 April, 2015Starting tomorrow, you may see a massive decline is organic traffic to your website if it isn't mobile friendly. As announced back in February, Google will start using mobile-friendliness as a search ranking signal from April 21st 2015, making it easier for users to find high quality results optimised for their device. (more…)
- 16 March, 2015Facebook's deadline for updating applications to use the new Graph API v2.x is fast approaching. All application need to be updated to use at least version v2.0 of the Graph API before April 20th 2015 or you risk your application breaking. (more…)
- 13 March, 2015Hashtags are used on most social networks these days, but the rules for using them vary across the networks. For example, using one or two hashtags on Twitter can boost engagement two-fold. On Instagram, engagement with the number of hashtags you use. This infographic from Quick Sprout explains it all. (more…)
- 05 February, 2015If you work in social media, at some point you would have needed to upload images to your profile - whether it was setting up a Facebook page or a Pinterest account. The sizes of images vary from network to network, which is why this detailed cheat sheet, courtesy of Prohibition PR, has you covered for all the major networks. (more…)
- 03 February, 2015If you're having trouble getting conversions from Twitter, the 12 tips in this infographic from Hubspot can help you out. For example, did you know that adding an image to your tweet will lead to 18 percent more click-throughs, 89 percent more favourites and 150 percent more retweets than text-only tweets? (more…)
- 31 December, 2014
- 29 December, 2014
- 28 October, 2014Back in August, Facebook announced two changes to it's Platform policy, which come into affect on November 5th 2014. The main change to Facebook Apps is the removal of Like-gating (or Fan-gating). Many apps and fan pages use it to show different content to fans and non-fans, or to hide a specific content (e.g. competitions, voucher codes etc) to non-fans. (more…)
- Did you know that having a custom cover photo on your Facebook Page can help you improve your likelihood of success, increase likes for your page and increase engagement? That's exactly what 99designs has found after conducting a survey on small business owners. (more…)
- 29 September, 2014Contests are a good way of increasing engagement and Likes for your Facebook Page, especially with the Holiday season approaching. Facebook application creator ShortStack shared 18 tips for building social media contests, in infographic form (embedded below). (more…)
- With the release of Graph API v2.1 last week, Facebook has also announced two changes to it's Platform Policy, which goes into affect on November 5th 2014. One of the changes is a major change that affects brands and companies that rely on Like gated application to increase their fan base. The new Platform Policy now prohibits developers from incentivising users to use social plugins or the use of "likegates" to hide content. (more…)
- 05 August, 2014There is no guarantee that your Facebook or Twitter adverts will generate good return on investment, but with this handy infographic, you can make sure you are maximising your chances. The four-step guide walks you through the do's and don'ts of creating adverts on Facebook and Twitter, and was published by Ampush, a Facebook Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer (SPMD). (more…)
- As far as Social Media Campaigns go, they can sometimes back-fire on the company or brand. Over the past few years, there has been a number of instances when things have gone bad. More recently, We've seen a new initiative by Barclays Bank called "Digital Eagles" promoted on Facebook, which doesn't appear to be going as planned. (more…)
- 21 July, 2014Facebook contests are governed by a number of rules that are designed to protect users and prevent spamming. You may have seen a posts on your timeline prompting you to share a page to win something, or even your friends tagged in a promotional image - both of these are not allowed according to Facebook's competition rules. (more…)
- If you use Facebook or Google Apps on your mobile device, you'll be familiar with these companies using a "multi-app" strategy - the use of multiple app to separate out functionality. For example, Facebook has a separate app for Messenger, it's IM functionality, while Google has Hangouts which separates SMS and IM from it's Google+ app. FourSquare has recently adopted this strategy, but has completely missed the point. (more…)
- Despite a recent campaign by Microsoft to promote it's search engine Bing, our statistics and research shows that Google still rules when it comes to web searches - especially when you want to advertise digital services. Not only goes Google generate more organic visits to our website, but even using paid advertising on Bing and Yahoo fails to crease any decent amount of traffic. (more…)
- 25 March, 2014
- 17 March, 2014
- 13 March, 2014Facebook has started rolling out a new design for Facebook Pages on the desktop website that makes it easier for people to find the information they want, focusing on the newsfeed. As a result, Pages Apps are given less prominent on the page. (more…)
- 08 March, 2014The cost of running a website largely depends on a number of factors, such as your web hosting provider, levels of traffic (or expected traffic), domain name registrar and software requirements. If you are unsure of your budget, here are a few things to consider. (more…)
- 18 February, 2014Building a website for your company or brand doesn't have to be difficult or expensive, if you know how to go about things. We offer a range of packages that are suitable for any budget, which start from just £199. However, these packages cover basic website development with content, images and social features. (more…)
- 20 December, 20132013 has been an incredibly busy year for us, having launched more than 30 applications with our clients. I hope our success continues into 2014, and brings with it new challenges and exciting opportunities. We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas break and we look forward to working with you in the New Year.
- 01 January, 2013Happy New Year to everyone! We hope you all had a good festive break with friends and family, and are looking forward to the year ahead. We're really excited to see what new challenges, projects and fun 2013 has in store for us.
- 20 November, 2012It's official. Nueta Ventures Limited is now in business and ready to undertake any development work you need help with. We're aiming to make the company as paperless as possible, but HMRC and other companies still use paper so it will be difficult to be completely paperless. (more…)